Thursday 20 September 2012

OK, we have action at last!!!   I am afraid that the E has had to take a back seat for a number of reasons, but now, I can confirm it is full steam ahead. 

The body shell is currently with the rebuilders, a well known company who have rebuilt a lot of important E Types and have all the jigs.  After this it will go to the painters and I should get it back, minus a load of cash, sometime in the early New Year.  Cant wait!.  Back axle is now completed and so is the gearbox.  I am working on all the ancillaries so that I can start building it back as soon as I get the shell back.  Opted for a new bonnet, thank you Jaguar, and new set of engine frames from E Type Fabs. 

I am going to try to post some photos either tomorrow or later today.  thanks for watching, things should start to move now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment